Monday 29 October 2007

Welcome

Hello. This is odd. I'm not quite sure what to say, the weight of perceived expectation is too much. Like when you've got to read poetry in front of hundreds of miserable looking people during school assembly because your teacher thought it'd be a good idea. Stupid woman.

Anyway, this is my first entry in my new Blog. Basically, as the subheading below my incredibly witty title states, this Blog is simply a means to encourage my artistic side.

I intend to regularly post bits and pieces on here. Sketches, paintings, animation line tests- all on show for the whole world to pour scorn upon. I say "the whole world", more likely, just a few friends who can actually be bothered to visit this page. Maybe the odd stalker. Nevertheless, any feedback will be appreciated. Unless of course it's written in text speak, in which case I will instantly h8 u.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm the odd stalker. Your drawings and paintings are beautiful.

http://ivorycoasttraveler.blogspot.com